The project required a new dedicated Distribution Board to be installed in the Electrical Switch room
to serve the new EV Chargers.
Over the course of 1 week we carried out:
Installation of the new DB including Sub Main cabling
Carried out the required groundworks whilst maintaining vehicle and pedestrian traffic
through the site including:
- Trench excavations from Plant Room to EV charger locations
- (Soft dig and block paving)
- Installed required ducting along trench
- Formed 4 concrete pads acting as bases for EV charger posts
- Backfilled and made good once complete.
- Installation of Power and Network cabling to each EV Charger
- Installation and Commissioning of EV Chargers
The project also served as a trial for Bridgend council who are now looking to roll the scheme out
across several other sites within their jurisdiction.