Our client approached us with a brief of exploring ways to reduce their energy consumption and carbon footprint across the group.
Initially we undertook a survey of the clients 8 Sites which are home to a total of 15 Buildings ranging from Office Blocks to Workshops and Showrooms.
We identified where energy was being used and highlighted any areas that energy could be used more efficiently or at a lower rate.
After carrying out performance estimates we provided our client with a per site proposal detaining estimated costs to carry out our recommendations and estimated savings following implementation.
- Upgrading any remaining lighting with LED replacements to reduce consumption.
- Installing presence detection to all office spaces, corridors, toilet blocks and back of house areas ensuring that lights are automatically turned off when not in use.
- Installing timeclocks and photocells to all exterior signage to ensure external lighting only illuminates during trading hours once it is dark.
- Installing timeclocks to all internal signage automatically turn signage off outside of trading hours.
- Installing presence detection and thermostatic control to all electric heating again ensuring that no areas are being heated when not in use.